Friday, April 1, 2011

Please welcome Cellta Industries to Carnivale

Joining the prestigious names of Evie's Closet, Gauze, Lassitude & Ennui and others, is a new face. I'm welcoming Cellta Industries to Carnivale today, a service provider aimed at improving connectivity and communication across Second Life.

I admit that they're not on theme, but they didn't require much space and they were very compelling and persuasive in their negotiations. Tax season is coming up and I know I underpaid, so I can't help it. Don't call me a sell out!

Anyway, Cellta Industries is bringing their valuable service to my sim, and so allowing surrounding sims to get improved connectivity, communication and better service via their network. I'm helping others here. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.

Now that they're set up on the sim, you can really barely notice their presence. It's like they're not even here.

Barely noticeable, amirite?

1 comment:

Aceius said...

Awesome, I have full bars of reception at the sim now! :D