Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I need to just post despite having no pictures or evidences of my activities. So what if some people on the fashion feed need to scroll down past this! I have people who care about my work to update!


Work on the sim is going slow and steady, I've started working on textures and going into some of the detail work. It's been scaled up too, so that a Tiny avatar can now rampage comfortably. To tell the truth, there hasn't been much else I've been working on aside from decorations and a few side projects. But, anything I make I'm going to save for the sim opening so there will be more silence and more boring and fruitless refreshes upon this humble blog. There might be a release or two but don't get your hopes up.

If you're looking for something to occupy yourself where you would normally be reading something or looking at pretty pictures, check out this short film. If you haven't seen it, it feels eerily like the future of SL.

No comments: