Friday, March 27, 2009

Ancient Prophecies?

I was cleaning out my inventory, like you do, and I was going way deeper than I normally do, into all those dark and scary folders full of stuff I haven't seen in years. My inventory is somewhere around 38k items, so cutting that number down has been a real long-term project (down from my high of 56k sometime last year).

I found this really weird notecard though, hidden in the depths of some of my old projects. It's scribbled in some arcane riddle thing and I can barely understand it. Here, maybe you guys can help me figure out what it says:


The flipsing swish ones fly from below
to rise on the harlequin day
to answer the calls of those who came before
they will have their day in the halls of stone

It seems so strange that I found this, it's almost like a prophecy. I was marked as the notecard's creator yet I don't ever remember writing this. My guess is I was probably sleep deprived and a little drunk whenever I wrote it, and it probably is nothing.

Still, I thought I'd share it with you.

3 comments:

Kalel Mommsen said...

My inventory reached that high too but i'm down down to 48K right now :(

i need it lower.

Terry Toland said...

*Whistles as she pokes her 80k+ Mary Poppins bag...*

someone somewhere said...

*squeaks and hides the 6 digits of her inventory*

Hahaha I love finding stuff I wrote but don't remember writing. It happens all the time, random bits of paper with strange but sometimes enchanting scrawlings. I have yet to have it happen in an SL notecard though!