Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sabbatical Piratical

Alright, so I've been slipping. So the gung ho, driving force of my creativity ground a bit down through distraction and earthly delights. It was my birthday on Tuesday so I've been enjoying some laze about time to celebrate, as well as delicious left overs from the lovely dinner.

But this has also been a working vacation, the boots have been driving me bonkers! And as soon as I think I have a handle on the scope of them, Kriket or Selos tell me they want this type of boot cuff or that this or that could be tweaked better... and of course they're always infuriatingly right -.-

So the boots are holding things up, right now there are four different cuff designs, two heel heights, two shoe styles and then knee highs vs. thigh highs. The thigh highs, I'm convinced, aren't called devilish sinful boots because they're sexy... oh no. They're called that because they are evil.

I'm going to retreat from spending more hundreds of lindens in uploads of texture tries and sort my inv... o.o

2 comments:

Sai Pennell said...

*pokes* Inventory sorting party!??!?!

And, Happy belated Birthday!

Terry Toland said...

"These shoes rule...
These shoes suck.
These shoes suck.
These shoes suck!"

XD