Sunday, April 6, 2008

I said that the ears would be released today if all went well, and I think if you've looked at the SL blog, you'll see that there have been some serious issues today. A lot of the work I hoped to do I couldn't log on to do, in fact, I could barely answer customer IM's due to a strange muting effect that happened and prevented me from being able to communicate in anything other than local chat! I had to use my offline email replies to respond, I've spent the entire day as Ruth, and I had to box the ears at the Newcomb Sandbox because my build area was completely and utterly toast. I'm extremely frustrated by all of this, as this was a self set deadline I could have easily met had there not been "complications".

It's been a very frustrating day for anyone at all who cared about getting on Second Life today, so my apologies as I move the release date back.. again :(

No comments: