Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mad Hatter's Tea Party!

My inventory is an absolute mess.

I think you can imagine. 27,000 items of shopaholic love, alternate versions of creations, drafts, old vendors, new textures, fashion consolidated notices, snapshots, god the list goes on. And pretty much everyone knows this feeling! So there's just one thing that needs to be done. Organizing. So I've decided to hold my first little tea party!



Sorting your inventory doesn't have to be a horrible chore, when done with friends it can become a silly and ridiculously random walk down memory lane. Wondering where did you get that bright pink monkey that attaches to your nose and makes you dance? Remembering the awesome freebies at Hair Fair '07, various "phases" of clothing you went through at Barerose ("when was I into latex?"), organize that beast and then pass on your castaways to those who will love them. The wonderful thing about Second Life is that you don't have to worry about your Aunt Agatha's enormous size 28 dresses not fitting anyone.

So put on some silly clothes, a ridiculous "hat" (monkeys allowed), and come join some of your fellow fabulous people who frequent the Isle of Masks (you know who you are!) I'll be setting out the second best china (you think I trust you guys? ;) and some crumpets and cucumber sandwiches. I hope I'll see you there :)

No comments: