Thursday, June 21, 2007

Titania and Oberon

It took me long enough! But I was determined to get these out the day after the Masque, and so I did.

I am proud to give to you, the next in a glorious future of sculpted masks... the rulers of the Seelie and the elfin worlds... Titania and Oberon, the King and Queen of the Fae. Presented for the first time at the totally awesome Midsummer Night's Dream Masquerade to the King and Queen of the evening, they can now be yours, and after a unanimous vote... forever yours. People couldn't bear the thought of having them be a limited edition, and so please enjoy, and may they ever reign happily in my store ^.^ Seriously, not a single person wanted them to be limited edition.




I've been taking pictures of them, literally all day, and yet they were all... too artistic for use as a vendor photo. So I apologize if these are not the best in contrast or in composition... All of the really good ones I couldn't keep my hands off of. I have a very strict policy about shooting all of my items under the same conditions, with the same background, and same lighting. It allows complete and total honesty... and yet as I took pictures of these masks I craved to play. So I shall be sharing my Flickr pictures with you as well as the vendor ones :)


As they say... pictures say a thousand words.

No comments: