Friday, June 22, 2007

Rose Necklaces

It's been a productive, yet horribly dull day. It's been a day for grunt work and sweat. Organizing my inventory, but mostly, doing alternate colorations of items. Dear folks who are going into business, or thinking of selling their things... be wary of alternate versions. They... are...dull/tedious/mind numbing, and the number one reason why people make things mod.


BUT!! I give to you, my noble people, and lovely readers of this humble web-log..




The lovely and elegant and fairy-fabulous Rose Necklace! In TWENTY COLORS

Yes, twenty. And the white tipped ones happen to be my personal favorite, they look simply divine and absolutely gorgeous. And believe me, the knowledge that you'll be happy and grateful to me for making said divine colors is the only thing that's pulling me through doing 80 variations of the Harajuku. I earned my money today XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! the dark colors have no texture though- ah well