Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter from Siyu!

Computer and Second Life access has been worked out for a temporary solution! So this morning I celebrated Easter weekend by making a delicious edible freebie for the holiday.


Easter to me means chocolate things and jelly beans, so here's a mask that's both. It's delicious milk chocolate and you can eat it after you're done with it, and best of all, it won't melt on your face! Someone just took a bite out of mine >.<
This mask has already been sent out to Fashion Consolidated and Masqueraderie, but if you're a reader and not in those groups, IM me and I'll send one your way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aha! found you! so this is why you haven't posted much on livejournal! my my, you have been busy with masks and things. They look beautiful! I must needs call you soon, for I miss you so, and we haven't talked for quite some time!
I wuv you! I miss you muchly.